Saturday, April 12, 2014

Au revoir, Les États-Unis!

See you in (a little less than) two weeks, America! Edwin and I head off for Paris on Monday - we stop over in Norway before arriving at CDG on Tuesday to begin our adventure. 



I'm starting to get nervous that I won't be able to:
sleep on the plane
communicate
stop spending money
stop drinking wine
stop eating, therefore gaining outrageous amounts of weight 
avoid paying unreal baggage fees because I cannot help how much I am packing/how much I am likely to buy

I am excited for:
everything... (no, seriously)
but especially macarons, crepes, vin rouge, bière, eating lots of bread
seeing a totally new country/place, especially where my family is from (Ireland, you're next)
staying in various apartments
going to Fontaine (in the Champagne region) and touring wineries and vineyards
Paris in the spring


Be prepared for probably forty-five Paris posts when I come back - and for your Instagram to be blown up by probably everything that I am seeing and eating and drinking and experiencing (@littleallygator).

Love you guys! 

8 comments:

Joëlle said...

Have a great time! Looking forward to all the Paris posts on your return!

HiFashion said...

How fun! Hope you have a fabulous holiday. Come to London one day too!

Lindsay said...

Have so much fun! I can't wait to follow along on instagram!!!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Have a marvellous and amazing time doll, it's going to be awesome!! Relax and enjoy yourself!! Take good care and be safe!! Loves Xxx

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

EEEK can't wait to see ALL your pics! Loved the ones on instagram so far!

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Ashley said...

YOU WENT TO FRANCE. I still can't get over how exciting that is/was/must have been for you. These photos are gorgeous and I loved every one. Ugh, I need to get myself there next! What an amazing trip. So happy that you went!!! Xox

Ashley said...

And I commented on the wrong post... But that's okay. Because YOU WENT TO PARIS. And I still love it.