Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pre-Weekend Optimism.

Sometimes I feel that I need a little push to get me through the week, and this is definitely one of those weeks. I had a fantastic time in Maine, but came back feeling tired, unhealthy/out of shape, and just overall blah. This is where Pinterest comes to the rescue - so anyone else who has the summertime blues or just is in need of added motivation, hopefully this post will inspire you as I'm hoping it will inspire me to DO something with my week. 



What quotes or sayings inspire you the most when you're having a blah week? 

All images via Pinterest

Currently: Watching Game of Thrones. I am on episode 9 of season one and just got the Blu-Ray yesterday. Can't stop, won't stop. Also, I do not know the name of any characters yet. 

6 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

These are wonderful. We do need that boost sometimes. I've felt a bit blah over the days, but I am coming out of it thankfully. Just needed to change a few things :) I hope you, yourself are inspired by these things, to not give up and believe in yourself even when it's tough!! You'll always come out where you need to be!! And you can do all things! Have a great weekend doll xxx

Imogen said...

Wonderful. The 2nd is most relevant to me... A very personal journey... Hope you have a wonderful weekend

Elle Sees said...

excellent quotes! i see some faves and some new-to-me ones. i collect them.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

These are fantastic quotes! Hope your weekend gets you out of the funk. We can make it though Friday!! And you are watching GoT?! My favorite show ever! I thought I wouldn't like it (fantasy/violent shows aren't usually my thing) but this show has me hooked!

HiFashion said...

I've had a similar few days at work too, where I just felt blah, with no inspiration. I love these quotes though. I definitely needed to read them.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I've been feeling the same way. I'm going to amp up the workouts and clean eating!! Pinterest is good for help with that too. Haha!