Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hottie of the Week #10.

I think it's apparent by now that I love The OC. I have talked about it constantly, and I hope you're all not totally sick of it yet.

Since it is time for a girl crush "hottie of the week," I am offic. making my girl (and maybe one of my biggest girl crushes), Rachel Bilson my tenth hottie of the week =)

Rachel, who played Summer on The OC, got her start acting in high school plays - though she had a rocky start in high school, when she went through a self-described "rebellious and self destructive phase." This phase resulted in her getting in a head-on car accident, from which she suffers memory loss and migraines to this day! (Who knew!).

Bilson appeared on episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, breaking into the acting world, but remained relatively unknown until she was cast as Summer on The OC. Summer was originally going to be a small part, but the character evolved, and her relationship with Seth Cohen was one of the highlights of the show.

While Bilson has won Teen Choice Awards for "Choice Female Hottie," was called "the hottest chick in Hollywood" by Howard Stern, was one of People's 100 Most Beautiful, and was one of the Maxim Hottest, Bilson has refused to pose nude in men's magazines, simply stating that her body is sacred, and not something she wants everyone to see. You go, girl!

Bilson has taken her love of fashion, and boho style and created her own line with DKNY called Edie Rose. Unfortunately a lot of her fashion collection was lost in 2009, when her home was burglarized (poor thing!).

Currently Bilson is engaged to Hayden Christensen (though I still prefer her with ex boyfriend Adam Brody), and is appearing on-screen in New York, I Love You. She is also seen looking gorgeous no matter what, which makes me unbelievably jealous, obvs.

SPL82001_025

Rachel+Bilson+Dressed+Hippie+1H9CgDYzOm1l

788629AQ

83661274---rachel_bilson

Rachel+Bilson+Maid+Honor+OC+Creator+Josh+Schwartz+w576t2HCyK0l

rachel_bilson_birthday_02

rachel-bilson-shirt

788654BI

COVER-Bilson.indd

78201231LS013_4th_Dubai_Int

Exclusive: Hayden Christensen And Rachel Bilson Spending Time Together (No Germany)

P.S. I love you all so very much. Thank you for all your kind words, and support about my last post - I was writing more for myself, and to replace some of the burden I was feeling. I'm just overwhelmed by the kindness of all of you. I love you all, I really do. I wish I could say more besides just saying thank you and I love you, but I just don't have the words...maybe I'm still just overwhelmed by your kindness = )

Currently: Watching Entourage; missing J since he went home for the weekend; and feeling a little sick. Let's hope it's not swine! ;)

21 comments:

Lindsay said...

She is gorgeous..Def one of my girl crushes as well..

I hope things are going better for you love :)

dapper kid said...

I don't often use this phrase buuuuut - she is as cute as a button! I absolutely adore Rachel Bilson, she is amazing beyond words. Hope you're having a gorgeous weekend dear :)

HiFashion said...

Great choise for 'hottie of the week'. I have the hugest girl crush on her and shes also one of my biggest style icons. Rachel Bilson looks so good in everything she wears.

Desiree said...

She is adorable and has a a unique sense of style. I love that she is often seen with messy hair and no makeup but always looks chic and fresh. Great pick! :)

jeannie said...

I love her and her style!

Tom Cupples said...

Cute - or what ?

Carol said...

Agreed, she is so cute! So glad you are feeling better! :)

Elizabeth Marie said...

Oh I absolutely adore her!! She is basically perfection in my book...


Lady, I love you and I owe you an email about your last post-too much to comment, too personal too...it's been in my head and on my heart all week...please don't think I forgot about you, I have so much I want to say and I will but just know that I am always here and I simply adore you...and magnolia cupcakes are in our future. Love you gorgeous girl.

Couture Carrie said...

Fantastic choice, darling ~ love RB and her style!

Hope you feel better :)

xoxox,
CC

Savvy Gal said...

she is cuteness. : )

Kristin said...

R Bil and Nicole Richie. Seriously my MAJOR style crushes! Hope the swine leaves you alone. : )

Hanako66 said...

feel better soon!

this is a good one, I love her!

MAISON CHAPLIN said...

Hi, I love your blog, and the pictures! Now following you via rss ;)

Link me, follow me
@ MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

MAISON CHAPLIN said...

PS: i'm in love with your music player ;)

fhen said...

she always look chic and effortless stylish!
hope you are doing well :)

xoxo

lisa + cathy said...

I LOVE RACHEL BILSON TOO
she's so pretty and petite. i never thought she'll be so small but she always dresses perfectly as per usual! she was most likely my first style icons and i'm following you too great reviews you have here

Keith said...

She is so beautiful. I really crush on her. It was great to see her as your hottie of the week. Beautiful photos of her. I hope you've had a good start to your week. Cheers!

Chessa! said...

I think she is so great. I love her style and how laid back she always seems. she was recently on project runway as a guest judge and she is so thoughtful and down to earth...I thought.
thanks so myuch for visiting myblog! good luck on the giveaway at unbeweaveable:) hope to see you again soon!

randi bergman said...

aww i totally have almost the exact same section. i haven't broken out the girl crushes but maybe i should! thanks so much for visiting my blog and you are cute! xx

Belle said...

I adoreeee her!!!

Everett Jenquin said...

Any nike air max 90 by simply Nike is actually primarily an important form connected with completely changed energetic shoes which involves optimal shock absorpting. ken griffey sneakers might be developed keeping a metal framework of an animal in brain. Furthermore, it carries aeroembolism towards assist distinct stress onto it and to supply you with the ideal encounter if this arrives right down to sneakers. Choosing Low cost air griffey max 1 red might look to you personally as being a challenging in addition to time consuming hard chore, but it just isn't for that reason.