Monday, September 21, 2009

Hottie of the Week #7.

So, it is no secret that I love me a good nerdy boy. Throw on some glasses and a sweater, and I just swoon. But, add in an amazing sense of humor and I swear, I'm ready to walk down that aisle with you ;)
This brings me to this weeks Hottie of the Week - Mr. Andy Samberg. Super cute, unbelievably funny...a little nerdy...ah, I swoon. (P.S. I can't believe this is my seventh hottie of the week! This has turned into such a fun post to do =] ).

If you watch Saturday Night Live, you already know who he is. Samberg is well known for his SNL Digital Short "Lazy Sunday," about two guys in Manhattan who go to see The Chronicles of Narnia. (The quality sucks a little, but you get the jist...).



Samberg then went on to win a Creative Arts Emmy for his hit "Dick in a Box," with Justin Timberlake. I swear, I barely even recognized that it was actually Samberg in this video!



As I've said time and time again - I loveee an educated hottie. And Samberg is a graduate of NYU's Tisch School of the Arts. Mmm, perfect. Samberg has had a minor role in Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (and by minor, I mean, he was on screen for maybe ten seconds), starred in the film Hot Rod, and is currently the voice of Brent in the movie Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (besides continuing to make us laugh on SNL). On SNL he appears in many of the live sketches, occasionally performs with his comedy group The Lonely Island (you may have heard their song Jizz in My Pants...gotta love writing that one out ;), and writes a lot of his own sketches and material. It is thanks to Samberg and The Lonely Island that SNL now features "Digital Shorts," all written by Samberg and his comedy troupe.

This picture makes me smile =)
adam_samberg

samberg2

Samberg Departs

andy_samberg_101507

3290122081_db080fd0a6_o

With The Lonely Island:
andy-samberg-lonely-island

andysamberg

tumblr_kosjrkDzb31qzkuaco1_500

andy-samberg


Thoughts?
And any more suggestions for next weeks hottie? I'm thinking of rotating between males and females every week - does that sound okay?

I know this is probably getting so redundant, but I really am sorry for my lack in commenting...school is just killing me right now...but I WILL be better at it, I promise! I miss you all, and appreciate you putting up with me! =)

Currently listening to: Sigur Ros - Samskeyti....ah, just kidding now it's Regina Spektor - The Calculation!

19 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love him..he has such an adorable charm about him. Hmm for future nominations..james franco (in tristan and isolde yummmy) I think switching between guys and girls is a good idea!

Lily G. said...

He's great, so talented and funny!

Kristin said...

Uh oh, you're messing with Miss Unbeweavable's future hubs. Ah ha. He can take me on a boat anytime.

Issa said...

I'm gonna marry him someday.

GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING SCHOOL-RELATED! :D

Desiree said...

Love me some Andy Samberg. There is something deliciously stunning about a cute funny guy. Keep the rotations coming! :)

Keith said...

I really like Andy. I saw him recently in "I Love You, Man." Great photos.

I hope your week got off to a wonderful start. Take care. Cheers!

Carol said...

He is hysterical!!! Hope school starts to ease up a little. I totally remember those days....

Couture Carrie said...

Looooove this post. Not only is Andy a comedic genius, but he is super cute too!

My reco for next Hottie of the Week is the lovely Miss January Jones!

xoxox,
CC

Lisa said...

A sense of humor definitely makes a man a complete hottie! Great choice!

dapper kid said...

Haha, he definitely looks like a cool dude. And I am loving that last photo of him on the tricycle. Hope you're having an absolutely gorgeous day dear :)

Hanako66 said...

so cute, so funny...I'm totally with you on this one!

Elizabeth Marie said...

UMMM...THATS MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, got a little excited. We're totes in love. I'm obviously crazy. I NEVER get all gaga over famous dudes, but he changed me. LOVE I TELL YOU. LOVE.

I'm SO glad I'm not creepy stalker. That would be weird!

LOVE YOU!!! Hows school mama??

Natalie said...

LOVE HIM! he is soo cute! especially in all these pics :)

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Olive said...

Aw, thanks! Craig was really great, and I hope you get to see The Time Traveller's Wife eventually-- get a girl friend to go, haha. Boys can be so stubborn :P. Ahh, I love your blog :). This whole hottie-of-the-week thing was a teriffic idea, you pick some good ones. Samberg was great in Hot Rod. Thanks for the eye candy, hahaha, I loved all of the pictures. I'd have to say the one where he's high-fiving the cat might be my favorite :P.
Have a great week,
Olive

Dylana said...

Thanks for the post! I love him so much. He is hilarious and so cuuuuuute! Always makes me smile! Love the song on your page!

colormenana.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

He's so hot!! I love guys wit curly hair :D

...::Mrs. Southern Bride::... said...

LOL...I love a bit of a nerdy look myself. I often tell my hubby I like him just as much if not more in his glasses!

beckyxoxo said...

aww he's such a hottie . haha . i love his funny face with his curly hair . x)

Shannon said...

Andy is hot. Nerdy, but hot.
I love your blog!

xx. Shannon