Monday, August 31, 2009

Hottie of the Week #5.

So, I have three confessions to make, and believe me, I know.

1. I have never read Twilight, and I don't know if I ever will.

2. I have never seen the Twilight movies (and to be honest I don't even think Rob Pattinson is very hot...or hot at all).

3. I have an obsession with HBO's True Blood.

True Blood...if you haven't watched it, I would highlyyyy recommend it. Sure, it's pretty dirtyyy...lots and lots of sex and nudity and just ridiculousness...but it's still fabulous and quite the guilty pleasure.

Enter Ryan Kwanten, who plays Jason Stackhouse on True Blood. Jason Stackhouse is nottt a nice guy...he's a horny player, who sleeps with just about anyone and anything - attractive, I know = / I know it sounds awful, but he's just so cute - and Kwanten spends about half of the show shirtless. Not too shabby ;)

As for the real Ryan Kwanten - the Australian native acted on some Australian soaps for a while, before moving to the United States and getting a job on the shortlived television show Summerland, starring Lori Loughlin (Aunt Becky from Full House) and Jesse McCartney.

Kwanten also appeared on a Law & Order SVU episode, as a solider accused of raping and murdering a fellow marine, and killing her baby. Lovely, I know, but great news, the hottie didn't do it!

While I don't know his background or if he's an activist, or intelligent, sometimes you have someone who is just so delicious looking that you just don't care so much ;) I don't know if he's the most photogenic - I promise though, he's a hottieee.

WE0109_L_TrueBloodRyanJudecast

True+Blood+At+PaleyFest09+7PGh1xB55WFl

alo-02520838185

academy_of_country_music_awards_1

Mmm, apparently he does some yoga:
ryan-kwanten-physics-true-blood-021

ryan_kwanten at the 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards_thumb[1]

HBO Post Emmy reception Party

PICEDITOR-SMH


Thoughts?

Also, I just want to thank you all and ask you to continue to bear with me while I get back in the swing of things...the adjustment back to school is great, but I am finding it difficult to find that balance between my school life and social life - especially with my massive amount of credits I'm currently taking. I do love and cherish each and every one of you, and I really do find myself missing your blogs tremendously as I lock myself in the study rooms of the library to begin my already overwhelming amount of reading (Heritage of Islam is absolutely murdering me).

Alsooo, J is totally and completely fine...he had a little whiplash and totaled his car (and is currently hunting for new ones...he's thinking a Pontiac G6?). But thank you for all your kind words and support! =) He's VERY appreciative (even though I won't tell him the name/URL of my blog...a girl needs SOME things private!).

I love you all, and apologize again so much for neglecting you! xoxoxo

Currently listening to: Death Cab for Cutie - I Will Possess Your Heart.

15 comments:

New England Girl said...

Oh my goodness- I totally remember him from Summerland! He was/is GORGEOUS! :) Definitely a good pick for this hottie of the week selection. I have yet to see True Blood, and Twilight for that matter, but I might have to check out TB now because of this guy. :)

Glad to hear J is doing well. Good luck finding the balance! :)

Desiree said...

LOVE True Blood! Best show...and he is certainly a hottie ;)

Frank&Rémy said...

Cool blog u got!

Keith said...

I've never seen Twilight or True Blood either one. I know that both do have a lot of fans. I've got some friends who watch True Blood. They really like it.

Good luck with getting back into the swing with school. I wish you the best. I'm sure you'll get that balance down pat soon.

That's good news about J. Glad he's doing fine.

Take care. Cheers!

Couture Carrie said...

He is the hotness. Love that handstand pic.

xoxox,
CC

P.S. That Death Cab song is fantastic!

Carol said...

I 100% agree with you about Rob Pattinson!! My friend Brynn is obsessed with him and I just don't get it!! And i've never gotten into Twilight either.

Hanako66 said...

he is cute and I am so into the show. I am also way into twilight and rob lol!

♥Aubrey said...

We should seriously take a trip down under....can you imagine the fun we would have. It's so beautiful there and all the accents have me wanting to talk to everyone just to hear it :)- Never seen this show as my cable got shut off a year ago. Funny thing though...as we played a TRUE BLOOD game at work today. I of course didn't know any of the answers. Oopsies!!! Anywhoo-study away and we will be here as always for whenever you feel you want to post.
P.S. I just luv how you won't give him your URL address. I'm sure he knows how to look it up though. Goodnight and sorry i'm late to reading this.

Savvy Gal said...

i watched true blood for the first time last week. everyone around me raved about it.

twenty.seven.cents said...

I'm not a fan of True Blood... I love Allan Ball... but I just feel like the characters in TB are just tooo... 2-Dimensional... I dunno. I'm going to watch the first season again to see whether I can get into it... but so far.. not really...
Ryan Kwanten! lol! Sorry, I remember seeing him in 'Home and Away', this totally horrible LONG-running Australian soapie... horrid.... His character's name was Vinny, and.. lol, my friends and I never remember his real name, so we just say 'You know.. Vinny from Home and Away'. lol
He has a nice body... I'll give ya that. :)
Nice post, as always.

Nicole Marie said...

theres so much talk of true blood! i guess i just have to start watching it!

Issa said...

I never bought into RPatz trend either... I just don't see it. But I did read the Twilight series... And I watched the movie... Neither were the worst things on earth, but they're not the most exciting things to follow sliced bread.

Anyway, I LOVE TRUE BLOOD! And yes, Jason is a lovely sight to behold!

Viva La Fashion said...

wow...im more than impressed that he can do that handstand back thing. :)

alexkeller said...

he is just so nice to look at. and look at and look at.

Everett Jenquin said...

Typically the nike air max 2011 as a result of Nike can be primarily the sort regarding has totally changed lively shoes workout routines takes into account ideal extra padding. air griffey max 1 is usually intended keeping all of the bones of animal for head. Furthermore, it has got aeroembolism that will help different strain on and also to provide you with the very best practical experience if this arrives right down to shoes. Choosing Cheap air max ltd ii could possibly appear to you as a challenging together with time consuming project, but it surely is just not so.