Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SAG Awards Favorites

So I'm slightly behind on this post, school work has just been getting the best of me!
I tuned in to some of the SAG awards, mainly E's coverage of the red carpet beforehand. I was highly impressed by the looks that I saw the celebs wearing - more so than the Golden Globes, to be completely honest. There were some misses (thanks Mickey Rourke), but honestly, I thought the majority of dresses I viewed were absolutely stunning.

Amy Adams in Giambattista Valli:
Photobucket

Claire Danes in Nina Ricci:
Photobucket

Freida Pinto in Marchesa:
Photobucket

January Jones in Andrew Gn:
Photobucket

Katie Holmes in Jil Sander:
Photobucket

Kyra Sedgwick in Vintage Chanel, Kevin Bacon in Calvin Klein and their daughter Sophie:
Photobucket

Laura Linney in Michael Kors:
Photobucket

Angelina Jolie in Max Azria and Brad Pitt in Tom Ford:
Photobucket

Olivia Wilde in Ralph Lauren (which I like a lot more than her Golden Globes dress!):
Photobucket

Robin Wright Penn in Dolce & Gabbana, Sean Penn in Armani:
Photobucket

Tina Fey in Brian Reyes:
Photobucket

Viola Davis in David Meister:
Photobucket

What did you all think of the SAG awards fashion? Any favorites (or least favorites!).

Oh, and thank you all for your sweet words, and encouragement in my roommate issues - everything has been so much better so far! And I'll definitely work on staying more on top of blogging.

All images courtesy of Style.com

14 comments:

this wheel's on fire said...

(i LOVE sean penn!!)

good choices...i thought they all looked terrific that night! xo

molly said...

frida pinto is just soo stunning!

T and T said...

My fave is Freida Pinto!! The colour of the dress is really perfect. and I agree with you, almost all of the celebs look gorgeous, I'm really surprised at the spectrum of colours :)

Chelsea said...

My fave is Tina Fey. She did something different and fun! Plus the fabric on that dress is so gorgeous.

Bella said...

Claire Danes can't go wrong in red... and wow, check out Katie Holmes. She looks incredible.

xxx

Kicking couture said...

Hey !

my top came yay!

i thought the SAG were kind of dissapointing on the fashion front. Love freida pinto and january jone's dresses!

know how you feel about schoolwork! I'll send you an email later on today
xx

Couture Carrie said...

Oooooh I love Olivia Wilde! She looks fantastic! And Claire Danes' dress is so beautiful, but her posture is awful!

Fab post!

xoxox,
CC

♥ fashion chalet said...

Gorgeous gowns. =]

I also snack on pretty much everything when I get hungry - after I hate myself for it, but in the moment I feel no guilt.

HAHA, same here. Glad you liked my post, dear. :]

xxxx

dapper kid said...

Brangelina and Claire Danes looked stunning!

dapper kid said...

Oh and thank you so much for having the patience to read the entire essay dear!!

molly said...

im glad we have a mutual love for each others blogs :)

Nicole Linette said...

OHH! I made a shoutout to Amy Adam's in the Giambattista Valli in my blog too! She looked wonderful. Freida Pinto, I don't really know who she is, but she stole the scene as well.

peace&love, nicole.

Keith said...

Those were all great pictures. I think they all looked wonderful at the awards.

Keith said...

I thought they all looked gorgeous. I really liked the one that
Freida Pinto was wearing.