Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Fabulous Ten.

Apparently, I'm fabulous :)
The fantastic Lindsay over at La Belle Vie gave me my first ever blog award! I would highly recommend looking at her wonderful blog - it's absolutely fabulous!

blog+award

This fabulous award comes with a few rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

The Fabulous 10:

1. Couture Carrie
2. Dapper Kid
3. Vintage Lollipops
4. Fashion Chalet
5. Happy Girls Are The Prettiest Girls
6. My Pointe of View
7. Kicking Couture
8. Girl Meets NYC
9. Savvy Mode
10. Loquaciousness

But those are not the limit of the fabulous blogs that I read whenever possible - definitely check them all out :)

And thanks again to Lindsay!

14 comments:

yiqin; said...

Congrats on the award! :) I love those blogs you've chosen too!

yiqin; said...

Will love to exchange links :) Have added you!

Couture Carrie said...

Oh my goodness what a nice surprise, Allison! Thank you so much :)
Congrats on your award, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

xoxox,
CC

Savvy Mode SG said...

oh thank you sweeeties... have a nice weekend. you totally make my weekend more fabulous.

kimvee said...

I really love your blog. I am definitely going to put it as my favorite blogs to follow :)

♥ fashion chalet said...

CONGRATS, first off, and secondly, THANKS for the nomination, love!! =]

xx

Coachdad said...

Congrats on the award! So cooool!

•¦Amy¦• said...

Congrats!
And...Thank you. :]
That is so sweet! <3

Ashley said...

Congrats on the award, I'll definitely check out the blogs you suggested =)

dapper kid said...

Congratulations!!! And thank you so so so much for the award dear :)

Nicole Linette said...

Aww, thanks Allison!!
:D Congratulations on your nomination too.

I seriously need to find more time to update, live up to the award a little better than I have lately ;)

peace&love
nicole.

Kicking couture girl said...

Aww thanks!! our first blog awards!! thanks ever so much !

congrats! such a suprise, ill try and reply to your email! been snowed under with homework!

closeup said...

great post!! love your blog

Susanna-Cole said...

Awww thank you SOOOO much for honoring me with such a sweet award, and it is so nice to have it come from some as lovely as you, and with such a lovely blog too! Sorry this is a bit of a delayed reply, but still had to stop in and say, thank you so much, I really appreciate it! <3

Also thanks so much for the other comment you left me, totally warmed my heart and was really encouraging! <3

xoxo,
S-C