Saturday, December 6, 2008

Stolen...from Amy and Glass.

I'm beyond tired, but it's only 11 p.m. so I feel like I should do something...so rather then begin studying for finals, I'm going to do this survey that I stole from Glass and Amy.


1. What’s your name?
Allison.

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
I love my black Chip & Pepper skinny jeans, and my oversized American Apparel gray sweatshirt. It's so comfy!!!

3. Last thing you ate?
A Skinny Cow ice cream bar. Even though it's snowing outside, and freezing!

4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
IHOP. I got a horrible stomach virus after eating there when I was like...9, so now I equate IHOP with vomiting. It sucks because I love pancakes.

5. I say Shotgun, you say:
Wedding.


6. Last person you hugged?
J, when I left her and M's house today.

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
Yeah, but no one who is actually date-able.

8. Would you date anyone you met online?
I'm not sure. If I met them in person, I definitely wouldn't rule it out - but I don't know if I'd date someone just having met them only online.

9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
My legs. They're really long and toned. I'm a runner, and proud of it : )
I also like my hair a lot.

10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
Angelina's Kitchen.

11. Who is your best friend?
Rach and Ton.

12. What time of the day is it?
11:10 p.m.

13. Who/What made you angry today?
Nothing.

14. Baseball or Football?
Soccer!

15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
Yes.

16. Favorite type of Food?
Thai food. I could eat chicken pad thai and Tom Yum everyyyy day I think.
And mango coconut sticky rice is to die for.

17. Favorite holiday:
Christmas, but I love Thanksgiving too - almost equally.

18. Do you download music:
Yes, but if it's a lesser known band, I buy the album.

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Very much so.

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
Guido, aka not okay.

21. Would you date the person that posted this?
Well, I don't really know Glass very well - he seems very nice, and while Amy is a 100% sweetheart, I just don't swing that way.

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Once.

23. Do you love anyone?
Many people.

24. Are coloured contact lenses sexy?
I think that you can definitely tell they're fake. I'd rather see someone's eyes for real.
The eyes are the windows to the soul.
But, to each their own.

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
No...I'd love to eventually, but I feel like I'd want to chicken out, but end up LOVING it after I went through.
Someone might have to physically throw me off the ledge though.

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
Yes, a few times.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Quite often.
Most recently, my uncle's brother (no blood relation - just pure creepiness) at Thanksgiving when he said "If I was 30 years younger, I'd totally be hitting on you."
Cool!

27. How many pets do you have?
Uno.

29. Have you met a real redneck?
No! I feel like I've missed out.

30. How is the weather right now?
Fu-reezing.
According to my car, 27 degrees.
And it's snowing, but not sticking, which is just a tease.

31. What are you listening to right now?
The nuts who live across from me are screaming. I don't know what about, it's a pretty common occurance. (I spelled that totally wrong, sorry).

32. What is your current favorite song?
These Stones Will Shout by The Raconteurs

33. What was the last movie you watched?
Baby Mama.

34. Do you wear contacts?
Yes, but not colored.

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
I went to the O's last night, and babysitting tonight!

36. What are you afraid of?
Sharks! I have never (and most likely will never) see Jaws.
My dad and brother DVR Shark Week and try to torture me, it's really sweet!

37. How many piercings have you had?
I have four currently.

38. What piercings do you want?
None, I'm done. I'll probably be taking some out soon.

39. What’s one thing you’ve learned this year?
Always let people know you love them, because life is too short and you never know when it will be the last time you talk to someone.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Grande caramel macchiato - depending on the weather I either get it hot or iced.

41. What Magazines are you reading?
Vogue
W
Architectural Digest
InStyle
Nylon
US Weekly.
...I like magazines.

42. Have you ever fired a gun:
A paintball gun!
I'm actually pretty good at that!

43. Are you missing someone?
Yes.

44. Favourite TV show?
The Office, Entourage, Top Chef, Arrested Development.
I also like TV.

45. Do you have an obsession with WoW?
100% not. I don't even get it. For three months this summer my brother was addicted and would not MOVE from the computer. That is the only exposure I have had of WoW, and that was more than enough!!!!

47. Has anyone said you look like a celebrity?
Once, someone said Jennie Garth. I 100% disagree.

47. What celeb do you look like?
None.

48. Who would you like to see right now?
My brother! Or T and R.

49. Favorite movie of all time?
Hmm.. The Dark Knight is definitely up there.
And Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho.
OH! And, The Shawshank Redemption!

50. Do you find yourself loved?
At times, I do so much it's overwhelming.
Other times, I feel so alone it's overwhelming.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t suppose to?
Yes. Quite a few times.

52. Favorite smell?
I love the smell of cookies baking in the oven.
And Burberry Brit.

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
LOTS of butter, and some salt please.
I used to melt an ENTIRE stick of butter and pour it over the microwave popcorn when Pat and I would watch movies when our parents went out.

54. What’s something that really bugs you?
Inconsiderant people.
And, people who abuse animals, and children.
Also, chauvinists.

55. Do you like Michael Jackson?
I like the song "Beat It."
That's it.

56. Taco Bell or Burger King?
Wendy's.

57. What’s your favorite perfume?
Burberry Brit.

58. Favorite baseball team?
New York Yankees.

59. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
Nooo.

60. What’s the longest time you’ve gone without sleep?
Like, 29 hours. And I was a grouch for probably 98 hours afterwards.

61. Last time you went bowling?
Liiiiike, 4+ years ago.

62. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
On my kitchen floor.
I was just so tired.

63. Who was your last phone call?
V.

64. Last time you were at work?
One hour ago.

64. What is the closest orange object near you?
Essential Vitamin Water.

3 comments:

Aren said...

NYLON is probably my favorite fashion magazine. I like ticks like these. Mind if I steal this as well?

•¦Amy¦• said...

Cool!
This is being stolen from everyone! Lol.

Glass Mannequin said...

I like you. You're funny.

One question and two comments.

Was skinny dipping fun? I'm tempted.

You don't want to meet a real redneck.

And our date would go like this:

Dinner, a walk around the lake, and bungee jumping. I'd give you that -ever- so gentle nudge off the edge, hahaha.

Glass