Friday, December 26, 2008

Joyeux Noël

tree 08

From my house to yours, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and I hope you all have an incredible New Year.

I can't wait to hear what you all got for Christmas and did with your families/friends/loved ones! Let me know what some of your favorite gifts were!

Have a fantastic rest of your holiday, and thank you all for being so sweet to me during my first month of blogging - you're all so special, and I really do appreciate and love hearing all of your feedback. xo

8 comments:

Kicking couture girl said...

Merry belated Christmas lol!! my email addy is kickingcouture@googlemail.com !

Hope you had a great time, feeling rather full after eating loads of leftovers haha

Couture Carrie said...

What a gorgeous tree! Hope you had a very merry Christmas, Allison!

xoxox,
CC

•¦Amy¦• said...

Happy Christmas!
I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

ps. yep :] i took that picture. actually all of the pics on my blog were taken by me. (unless it says otherwise)

Savvy Mode SG said...

what a beautiful tree. hoped you had a wonderful holiday.

Smara said...

Your tree looks lovely!
Merry (late) Christmas! :D

Nicole Linette said...

Happy late-Christmas! :D Your tree is so pretty, haha and I ate like life was ending today :P My favorite gift was my new iPod, I dedicated most of my blog post to it haha.
And for your previous post, Top Chef kicks ass! Bravo has the best reality TV shows, hands down, but why must Project Runway be moved to Lifetime? :( Ahh, and I would love the recipe.. don't think I could make it (my attention span is too short for cooking!), but I'll certainly pass it on to my mother.

peace&love
nicole.
p.s. I'm following you now!

dapper kid said...

What a beautiful tree, I hope you had an equally beautiful christmas my dear :)

Lindsay said...

I had a great Christmas! I listed my fave gifts on my blog!